Saturday, March 06, 2010

Call John Boccieri and Tell Him to Support Health Care or You Won't Support Him

The Columbus Dispatch ran a story yesterday that said that Congressman John Boccieri is now "undecided" on whether to vote for the Senate healthcare bill when it comes back to the House. If you live in the 16TH Congressional District, and want healthcare reform, now is the time to make sure that Bocceri hears from you. The numbers to call are:

Boccieri District Office

300 W Tuscarawas St.
Suite 716
Canton, OH 44702
(330) 489-4414
(800)826-9015

Boccieri DC Office

1516 Longworth HOB
Washington, DC 20515
(202) 225-3876

As always, be police and civil, but let the staffer know that you are willing to consider not voting in the Congressional race if Bocceri votes against healthcare reform.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have written him several times on the subject of Health Care reform and he has chosen to ignore me. He paid much attention to me during his campaign though, when he needed US!!! I already know I am not voting for him again. I don't like hypocracy in Government one bit.
Loretta

Be Responsible said...

Exactly how I feel, Loretta !